Uni Research AS has pension and personnel insurance for all employees (minimum 20% position). The
employee pays part of the premium: 2 % of the gross wage is deducted on a monthly basis.
- Group pension scheme: Retirement pension, spouse pension, child's pension and disability
- Early retirement pension scheme: Unifob has a contractual pension scheme for early
retirement (pre 67 years).
- Personnel insurance: Integrated personnel insurance that covers injury/illness, medical
invalidity, disability and death 24/7, not only work-related accidents.
- Work-related accident insurance for Sars employees only.
- Group insurance for work-related travel: Work-related travel only. (see below for additional information)
Tryg Travel Insurance (policy number 4931181)
Sars employees are insured through Tryg Travel Insurance on Sars related business trips. Insurance cards are available in the Administration office, please keep in mind the following information when using the card:
- Insurance Holder: The insurance holder is Uni Research AS, not
an individual. If you have to contact a service centre during your travel,
you must give the name of Uni Research AS to the service centre, NOT your personal
- Travel Duration: Our travel insurance covers trips with
a duration of up to 45 days. Please let the administration know if you are
planning a longer trip so that the insurance period may be extended.
- Expeditions and Special Travel Arrangements: Extra insurance is required if you are traveling to areas with little or no public communication, poor infrastructure
and/or have a need for special equipment (diving, climbing etc.) Please ask the admin office for advice before traveling.
Questions regarding insurance coverage, extension of travel time etc. can be addressed to our insurance broker, Thor Waage, tel. 55 50 08 92/95 88 42 72, e-mail.
For more info regarding Uni Research insurances, please see the Uni Research website: Employee Information, Chapter 4.5 Insurance.