Employee Insurance

Uni Research AS has pension and personnel insurance for all employees (minimum 20% position). The employee pays part of the premium: 2 % of the gross wage is deducted on a monthly basis. Insurances include:

Tryg Travel Insurance (policy number 4931181)

Sars employees are insured through Tryg Travel Insurance on Sars related business trips. Insurance cards are available in the Administration office, please keep in mind the following information when using the card:


Questions regarding insurance coverage, extension of travel time etc. can be addressed to our insurance broker, Thor Waage, tel. 55 50 08 92/95 88 42 72, e-mail.

More Information

For more info regarding Uni Research insurances, please see the Uni Research website: Employee Information, Chapter 4.5 Insurance.