UiB has a contract with Hertz - First Rent a Car Norway AS, CDP id: 961043, and is for work-related rentals in Norway and abroad. See here for more information: https://www.hertz.no/rentacar/reservation/
Sars Centre's contract with Bildeleringen is for work related use in Bergen.
Book at Bildeleringen: http://www.dele.no
Ask administration for logon information.
Go to “Ny Bestilling” at top of page and book vehicle.
In general we book cars from Møhlenspris garage and El-cars from Sentrum/Baneveien.
Vehicles are placed here:
An order confirmation email will be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
and contains info on the car you have booked and where to find it. Print out 2 copies of confirmation, one for the driver and one to be placed in the folder in the Administration office (marked with driver's name).
You will need the key from the Admin office in order to access the car. You will need the membership card to be able to unlock and start the cars that have these installed. See instructions accompanying card for use.
- The Sars Centre membership in Bildeleringen is not for private use.
- Pick up the key in Admin office ahead of time
- Check car for damages before and after use. In case of damages to the car, this must be noted in the folder in the car, and you must send an email to email@example.com (cc:firstname.lastname@example.org) or SMS to 905 86 061. For severe damages/insurance cases, “Skademelding” must be completed and the user must contact Bildeleringen for further help. Insurance papers and contact numbers for assistance are found in the car.
- Each user is personally responsible for damages, but each case will be separately reviewed.
- Make sure you pick up the correct car, and always return it to the designated parking spot; tidy, clean and with a minimum of ˝ tank of petrol/diesel. There is a petrol card in the car.
- Any discrepancies reported from Bildeleringen to Sars Centre will be directed to the user.
- Cancellation policy: workdays - 24 hours, weekends and holidays - 4 days.
For more info see http://www.dele.no/