National FIRE emergency telephone - 110
Sars Centre Fire Zone Leader: Marit Flo Jensen 555 84 319 / 481 29 133
Høyteknologisenteret / Marineholmen Contact Info - 555 43 718 / 930 18 105
Sars Centre Emergency Meeting Point:
grey bunker in the parking lot outside the High Technology Centre’s side entrance
Fire and Emergency Alarm
When the fire alarm is activated:
- All employees must immediately leave the building through emergency exits, unless directly involved with fire extinguishing or rescue work. Note: elevators are not emergency exits
- All employees must meet at the Sars Centre Emergency Meeting Point for a head count and await further instruction from Sars Centre management or emergency services personnel.
- You can not re-enter the building before permission is given by authorised personnel.
In Case of Fire
- Try to contain and extinguish the fire if it is small or in early stages.
- If you cannot immediately stop the fire, activate the internal fire alarm or call the Fire Department at 110, and leave the building.
- Notify the Fire Zone Leader and Head of Administration immediately.
- Each lab group has at least one 5 kg powder or CO2 extinguisher and one small 400 ml “spray bottle” extinguisher. Other extinguishing equipment is located throughout the Sars Centre.
All employees must familiarize themselves with the location of extinguishing equipment and emergency exits. Contact Sars Centre Fire Zone Leader, Marit Flo Jensen, for additional information.